How to apply UMID smart health card for Railway Employees/Pensioners?
The UMID (Unique Medical Identity) is a smart health card system in Indian Railway. This smart card being issue for all Railway Employees, Pensioners, Dependents and porters/Coolies. UMID provides various type of benefits like apply for smart card from web/mobile app, Identification at any health unit, ease to update particulars, automatic generate OPD slips through Kiosk, helps in initiating debits & credits between health unit.
Before application of UMID smart health card you should required the below mentioned documents:
All documents to be scanned in JPG/JPEG format before initiate the application form.
- Colour passport size photograph of employee and all the dependants
- Signature of Employee
- Old medical ID card/Pass declaration form of employee with controlling officer/Supervisor.
- Aadhar card of Employee and all dependants
- Colour Passport size photograph of pensioner and all the dependants
- Signature of Pensioner
- Old medical ID card.
- ID proof of all individual dependants.
Other checklist of dependants:
|Relation with Employee||Marital Status||Documents required|
|Mother||Widow||Father Death Certificate|
|Step mother||Widow||Father Death Certificate|
|Son/Step Son||Unmarried||If student above 21 yrs., Bonafide Certificate|
|Daughter/Step Daughter||Divorced||Divorce Decree|
|Daughter/Step Daughter||Widow||Marriage Certificate & Death certificate of her husband|
|Brother/Step brother||Unmarried||Father death certificate and if student above 21 yrs, Bonafide Certificate|
|Sister/Step Sister||Unmarried||Father Death Certificate|
|Sister/Step Sister||Widow||Father Death Certificate , Marriage Certificate & Death Certificate of her Husband.|
|Sister/Step Sister||Divorced||Father Death Certificate and Divorced Decree|
- Registration Procedure:-
Attention please- for better user experience, you are kindly use Mozila Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Go to www.umid.digitalir.in on web or mobile application @ google play store.
- Click on Register Here
- Then click on Employee/Pensioners if you are a Employee/Pensioners respectively.
- Fill the validate details as Employee P.F. No., PAN Number, Date of Birth if you are a employee.
- Fill the validate details as PPO No., Pensioner type, Pension Scheme, Date of Birth if you are a Pensioner.
- Click on Validate Details and fill the Employee Name &Mobile no.
- Then Click on Send OTP.
- Now check your massage inbox in your mobile & enter OTP then click on varify OTP.
- If, OTP have not received by your Mobile, further click on resend OTP button.
- You can see a new page for create a new password as your choice (password must contains minimum 8 digits + One alphabet + one number + one special character.
- Here registration process END.
2. Application Initiate Procedure:-
Before initiate application you should know your BLOOD GROUP, EMAIL ID, CITY, HEALTH UNIT OPTION (List of Health Unit options are furnished at the last of this page) and you must know about Blood Group, Mobile No.,Email ID of your family members.
Lets go to Initiate Application :-
- Go to login page & login with PF No. and Password.
- Click on Initiate application and fill up details of self & family members.
- Upload relevant documents (as per Checklist) of self and family members.
- Then click on SUBMIT button.
- Here Initiate Application process has completed.
After a week, you should check periodically MY APPLICATION STATUS.