One day’s salary will contribute to the Prime Minister Citizens’ Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM CARES) Fund in every month from May 2020 to March 2021 – MOD Order
F. No. A-53012/1/2019-D(Estt.I/Gp.I) Government of India Ministry of Defence
Dated, the 5th May 2020
Subject: Donation of one-day salary to PM CARES Fund.
It is proposed that all employees of Ministry of Defence (MoD), Armed Forces, Attached Offices, Defence PSUs and other organizations may voluntarily contribute one- day’s salary every month from May 2020 to March 2021 to the Prime Minister Citizens’ Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM CARES) Fund.
2. Any officer or staff willing to contribute one day’s salary for any or all of the months from May 2020 to March 2021 may intimate their willingness to their respective Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) in writing mentioning his/her Employee Code.
3. Joint Secretaries concerned in DoD may ensure that attached Offices, Inter-Service Organizations and other institutions under the administrative control of Department of Defence initiate action on the above lines.
4. Similar necessary action in respect of Armed Forces, Attached Offices, Inter-Service Organizations, Defence PSUs, JV companies and other organizations may be taken by the respective Departments.
5. Secretaries of the respective Departments and Secretary (Defence Finance) are requested to coordinate with the units/offices/organizations/PSUs and the PAOs/PCDAs.
6. This has the approval of Hon’ble Raksha Mantri.
Hi, guys I am living in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. I am keen lover to work in Youtube and Blgging. I have an experience in this field is about 07 years and I want to fulfill the every dream in my life. My hobby is making new awesome videos and writing article. My aim is WORK, work, work...............
You are really great bcoz. you reached your destination.